Cryolipolysis in Winchester
Cryolipolysis In Winchester, Fat Freezing Treatment
Cryo lipolysis is the ideal treatment for those with areas of fat that diet and exercise won’t budge. If you have areas such as tummy pouch, love handles or “bingo wings” then come and talk to us about cryo fat freezing treatment.
Evolutions offers you the latest non surgical fat reduction treatment, Cryolipolysis – in Winchester. This is a viable alternative to surgical liposuction for light to moderate sculpting. Cryolipolysis has been shown in clinical trials to reduce localised fatty deposits. Cryolipolysis is best suited to lose wobbly fat such as is found on the stomach. The fatty area being treated is sucked up into an applicator where it is chilled to a point that causes fat cell death but leaves skin and other tissue unharmed. Call us today for a free consultation on 01962 809937 to find out about fat freezing cryolipolysis in Winchester at the Evolutions Clinic. Cryolipolysis is quicker and more effective than other methods of fat reduction. It takes just one treatment to see a difference.
Treatment At A Glance
|Cryolipolysis uses extreme cold to destroy fat cells. Cryo is completely non invasive and is as permanent as liposuction. There is no down time with this treatment.||From £400|
What Cryolipolysis can do for you
- The treatment targets and treats the fat bulges that you really don’t want – but haven’t managed to shift with diet or exercise – such as the wobbly tummy or love handles
- The treatment is highly targeted rather than offering just general “inch loss” or weight loss
- Cryolipolysis was developed as a viable way to reduce body fat without surgery. It is a much more cost effective way to reduce those last little bulges without going under the knife
- Unlike other treatments such as Laser Lipolysis (Strawberry Laser Lipo, iLipo and others) cryo Lipo doesn’t just empty the fat cells, it removes them!
- Unlike other treatments, with cryo lipo there is generally no need for repeat treatments! The advantage of cryo lipo over other fat reduction treatments is it’s ability to reduce fat in a single treatment so there are no repeat visits and no after effects
- Unlike other treatments, there is no need to exercise! No exercise is required for the treatment to work and there is no down time
How Cryolipolysis works
The procedures break down fat cells by non-surgical means using extreme cold. Before cryolipolysis, a number of methods have been attempted, including the use of laser, ultrasound, and radio frequency current. However, recent experiments showed that exposure to low temperatures can selectively damage subcutaneous fat while leaving skin intact. Based on the idea that fat cells are more easily damaged by cooling than skin cells, cryolipolysis was developed by applying low temperatures to tissue via thermal conduction. In addition to cold, the treatment makes use of a powerful vacuum to keep constant pressure and temperature on the area being treated. This is a highly effective fat reduction treatment which removes fat cells rather than just emptying them as laser lipo does.
Cryolipolysis can reduce the amount of subcutaneous fat by around 25% in the treatment area in a single visit. Indeed this is one of the key advantages of the treatment.
Cryolipolysis in Winchester at Evolutions Clinic
The Evolutions Clinic is Hampshires body contouring centre offering cryolipolysis and other body sculpting procedures. Cryolipolysis in Winchester at Evolutions. Call us today to book a free initial consultation on 01962 809937 to discuss this fat freezing procedure as a non surgical liposuction alternative.
Cryolipolysis in Southampton
On 11th January 2013, Cathy Blackburn wrote for those wanting Cryolipolysis, Body Contouring or Weight Loss treatments in Southampton…
Cryolipolysis, (or cryo lipo) the radical new fat reduction treatment is available in Winchester, Hampshire which is in easy reach of Southamptoon and other areas in Hampshire. The Evolutions Clinic in Winchester where we perform cryo lipo and other body contouring treatments is only half an hour away from most of Hampshire.
Indeed we have clients who visit us for specialist body contouring and cryo lipolysis from parts of Surrey/Hampshire borders (Farnborough, Farnham), Dorset (Ringwood, Wareham, Bournmouth and Poole) as well as The Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Petersfield, Andover, Basingstoke, Salisbury, and even Newbury, Oxford and London – as well as Southampton . Our cryo fat freezing treatment can be done in a single visit so call us today to find out more on 01962 809937.