Liposuction using Body Tight System
BodyTite™ Fat Reduction Liposuction Treatment
The Body Tight liposuction procedure used radio frequency to help break down fatty deposits before removal. This gives a more comfortable treatment than traditional liposuction. It also gives more even results and aids healing.
With BodyTite you will see substantial fat reduction and body firming results. The treatment can reduce fat in areas such as abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, arms, back. This treatment is a great option if you also have skin laxity and do not want an excisional procedure or the lumpy irregular appearance commonly associated with traditional liposuction.
BodyTite for Body Contouring
The BodyTite system has several advantages over conventional liposuction. It is especially effective for people who want to get rid of only a few ounces of body fat in specific trouble spots such as the flanks, inner thighs or around the stomach.
- Compared to conventional Liposuctione, BodyTite is gentler and causes less trauma to underlying tissues.
- You will see immediate results.
- Clinician has more control over the BodyTite procedure than with conventional liposuction which may give better results.
- The system provides the clinician with immediate feedback on the treatment progress.
- BodyTite can be used on both small and large areas of the body
The BodyTite device uses multiple cannulas to extract the fatty tissue from under the skin. Electrodes heat up the soft tissues around the area to be treated and liquefy the fat. Once the fat is liquefied, it is extracted immediately. Radio Frequency energy is used to tighten the skin.
If you are looking for Liposuction in Hampshire, we are based in Winchester just off the M3 where we conduct free consultation for Liposuction with Dr Victoria Gauba. Your treatment will then be carried out at her local CQC registered centre.