Obagi Skin Care
Obagi Skin Care – Effective Doctor Led Skin Care Regime
The Evolutions Clinic in Winchester now offers prescription only skincare by Obagi Medical. Call us on 01962 809937 for to find out more.
Obagi Skin Care systems and products contain prescription-strength formulations and so they are available only through physicians, primarily dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas.
“Obagi for life”. Obagi Medical is committed to you and a lifetime of healthy, and beautiful skin. Obagi Medical has a role as a worldwide leader in skin health which based upon a belief that regardless of your age or skin type, there truly is an Obagi for everyone.
Explore the Obagi Skin Care extensive line of clinically proven skin care systems and products designed to help you revitalize, enhance, and maintain beautiful skin for life. Obagi products can be prescribed here at The Evolutions Clinic to counter many skin problems including the signs of ageing, Rosacea, dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and many more unwanted skin problems. Ask to speak to our doctor about Obagi Skin Care to find out how it can help your skin.
The Obagi Nu-Derm products are designed in a system with a specific dosage and frequency to obtain optimum results. In addition to Nu-Derm, Obagi Nuderm Hydrate is also available for individual purchase. For more information about Obagi Hydrate, talk to our skin care physician.
Obagi Nuderm Hydrate facial moisturizer provides 8-hour
moisture protection with innovative technology and natural ingredients.
- Contains Hydromanil, a natural moisturizer derived from tara seed. This is known to retain
water and deliver moisture to the skin gradually over time.
- Other natural ingredients, including shea butter, mango butter, and avocado
as well as glycerin are included to help combat skin dryness.
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance
Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve the look, texture and feel of your skin in minutes.
Blue peel radiance gives:
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Will Improve a range of skin problems, including sun damage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone of your skin.
- It may be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentation changes.
- It gives superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Instant radiance—smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
- A series of 4 to 6 peels gives optimum results
Obagi Skin care in Winchester at The Evolutions Clinic. Call us today on 01962 809937 to book a prescription skin care assessment.