The O-Shot In Winchester
All About The O-Shot (Orgasm Shot)
The O Shot (Orgasm Shot) is a specialized regenerative treatment of the female genitalia. There are treatments available that aim to improve the look of the area, but the O Shot goes much further than mere aesthetics.
The O shot addresses problems with function and sensation using platelet rich plasma – the bodies own power house of growth factors which we harvest and inject directly into the area.
The O-Shot utilizes the bodies own ability to regenerate and improves a variety of conditions which affect women, particularly as they get older (See below).
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire). Around 10% of women suffer with this problem.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes something that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
- Urinary Incontinence. This is a common problem in older women and after childbirth and can also go hand in hand with urinary infections.
(These shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
The O Shot Procedure
To ensure a comfortable treatment, we first apply a numbing cream to the outer genitalia and the arm. Then blood is drawn from the arm in the same way as with any blood test. We then use a high speed centrifuge to isolate platelet-rich plasma from the red blood cells. Platelet-rich plasma or PRP contains a multitude of growth factors which aid the regeneration of cells in the treatment area.
Then, using a very fine needle, the platelet rich plasma is injected into very specific areas including the anterior (front) wall of the vagina.
The results take from a few days to 3-4 weeks to become noticeable. The effects of the O Shot continue to improve for up to 3 months and may last 12-18 months.
Discrete and Confidential Consultation for O-Shot
Call us today on 01962 809937 for your confidential and discrete consultation with our specialist doctors. Male and female doctor available, please let us know if you have a preference when you book.
We are located in Winchester which is convenient for our clients from Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, and London. Flights are available from further afield to Southampton airport (a short hop on the train to Winchester) from Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.